La Jolla DUI Attorney
Arrested? Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
If you’ve been arrested for a
DUI in La Jolla, it’s imperative that you take swift action to begin
building the defense you need. As a dedicated and experienced legal professional,
Attorney Mark R. De Yoe has 28 years of experience representing individuals facing a wide range
of DUI-related matters. Being caught up in the California criminal justice
systems is a very serious matter, even if you are a first-time offender.
As our client, you can expect the following:
- Representation backed by more than 30 years of DUI defense experience
- Evening & weekend availability to discuss your case
- A history of successfully case results
- Personal attention and accessibility
- Personalized defense strategies tailored to your case
- Free case evaluations
- Discounts for students, seniors, and service members
Due to Attorney De Yoe’s extensive legal experience, he has come
to know local judges very well, which can be used to your advantage when
representing your case in court. Whether you were arrested at a
sobriety checkpoint or are charged for a
subsequent offense, you can trust that Attorney De Yoe will work tirelessly to ensure that
your future is protected from the allegations you face.
Begin discussing your legal options today! Contact our firm to begin building
Aggressive Legal Representation Fighting For You
Attorney De Yoe is adept with handling all aspects of a DUI case. Because
of the strict timeline surrounding these types of crimes, it’s crucial
that you secure the representation you need immediately after an arrest.
Upon a DUI-related arrest, you’ll only have 10 days to request a
DMV hearing – should you miss this deadline, you could be at risk of losing
your driving privileges.
Common defenses against DUI charges include:
- There was no probable cause to place you under arrest
- Officers failed to provide you with Miranda warnings
- Any inaccuracies in the results of a field sobriety test
- Instances in which your constitutional rights were violated
Contact Attorney Mark R. De Yoe Today
As a La Jolla DUI lawyer, Attorney De Yoe understands that good people
make mistakes and that everyone deserves a second chance. From the moment
you sit down with Attorney De Yoe, you will see firsthand the dedication
he has towards each case he handles. When you’re running the risk
of gaining a permanent criminal record that will have a negative impact
on your housing and employment pursuits for years to come, you owe it
to yourself to fight your criminal charges.
Call (619) 519-7385 today to request your
free consultation with Attorney Mark R. De Yoe.